Tuesday, February 20, 2007

The Am I Going To Heaven Or Hell Test

PURGATORY
You are % 58 immoral.

Hmmmmm....

You've not done enough bad things in your life to book you a one way ticket to the firey pit of Hell but neither have you been saintly enough to be sure you'll be climbing the ladder to the Heavenly Kingdom.

This could go either way. If I was you, I'd give some money to the orphans as soon as possible.

Advantage: You're not damned.... yet.

Disadvantage: You're not safe from Old Nick either.










My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:










free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 99% on Damned To Hell
Link: The Am I Going To Heaven Or Hell Test written by drykid on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the The Dating Persona Test

1 comment:

Sherry said...

You're in deep doo doo now, Scooter! You'd better reform!