Monday, March 12, 2007

How to Be Photogenic

Do you dislike having your picture taken because you always seem to come out looking hideous? Have you ever been on a date with someone whose online photo knocked you out but whose appearance in real life turned out to be a bit uninspiring? What’s the deal with pictures? While being photogenic just comes naturally to some people, there are a few things that anyone can do to look better in photos. Try out the tricks in this article and stop running for cover whenever the camera comes out.
MORE

2 comments:

Eric Spitznagel said...

Thanks for the link. But alas, after reading their tips, I've spent most of the afternoon trying to "smile with my eyes." I end up looking like a hack vaudeville comedian doing a very tasteless "Oriental" impression.

Scooter said...

A few of their tips are better than that one. I found the site because I'd noticed every picture on Google of a certain person was of the same side. The subject piqued my curiousity. :)